Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my beautiful girlfriend



this blog is dedicated to the woman and her son that i love very well, i know i haven't been the best boyfriend in the world but honestly it is because of what i told you about last night, and that is that i just cant let people see the weakness in me while I'm here bc once they do then they will run all over you.

now to the real blog. ever since i met this woman she has made me the happiest man in the world. she and i met when i thought that i would never find someone again that i could love with all my heart, well now there are 2 of them her and her son, trey is a typical 2 year old about to turn 3 so of course he talks more then ever and just runs around and gets into trouble. well i think i know what im going to get him while im home on leave for his birthday. and i also know have plans for tanjas birthday she knows we are going to Italy just not the exact spot that we are going, and to you tanja i just wanted to let you know it will be fun,romantic and all that we need to be able to just show each other our love. i cant wait to see you in just a few more weeks. you and trey have made me a better even if you don't think so trust me you have, and for that i am very thank full
















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad i made you post this....i am sure everybody who sees this will always connect my name to a huge lady with a lil head and dirty feet.
You dont need to prove the world that you love me....I WOULD JUST LIKE TO READ IT SOMETIMES...u know once a year or so..
I am glad i get the same guy back i missed so much.

SPC.Dude said...

baby everyone that sees this blog wont think you have a lil head bc if you look at the other pic with me and you, your head is actually bigger then my head. lol well honey i know you dont like this but the blog is staying bc i didnt do it for you, i did it for everyone to know who you and trey are. i love you

Anonymous said...

good blog dude. I am watching your blog and enjoying it.not real big on comenting because I usually get my self in trouble, like now. Is her mom single. dose she want to come to the USA. just asking! lol!!! S T E B

Anonymous said...

YUCK!!!! Get a room for Crissakes! Write her an e-mail and leave all that mushy crap somewhere else! LOL! Like, STEB, I too am enjoying your blog! I had to change the way I saved it becasues it wasn't showing any new post, but "We got it fixed now Robbie" Take care son and keep writing.
Love,
Dudesmom

SPC.Dude said...

what mushy stuff? im just trying to make sure everyone knows about her. anyway how is everything going mom?


STEB- yeah i can see how you get into trouble when you leave a comment, but sorry she has a boyfriend there in germany!!

Anonymous said...

TO THA DUDES MUM:
You dont wanna use that word "Muschi" too much in Germany, cause the meaning here is a lil different!!!!

Mr STEB-Master:
Russian mail-order-brides are much cheaper than my mum anyways!LOL

Anonymous said...

Awww!! This blog is too cute :) Its even cuter that you don't get all weirded out to tell people how you feel about her. I'm glad you guys are able to make things work from so far away. Its gotta be tough.

Taco :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude-When you're back is Salami's graduation from the Navy. You, me, Taco and STEB are gonna go! Make sure you bring your dress uniform!
Love,
Dudesmom

Thunder said...

SPC Dude - Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you, I'll try to catch up:

Holy crap, I was thinking 2ft from head to tail on the lizard. Tell your buddies they're nuts for messing with that thing, especially if it's meaner than the damn cat! ;-)

I spotted you right away in the concert photos! It's pretty cool that that soldier/musician got to get up and play with them too! I'e found a couple of bands that are letting me sing with them over here.

I think I responded to you about memorial day, but if not hopefully you know by now how I feel about that and the job you all are doing over there!

Ok, I've been guilty of being a a bit sappy on my blog too, and so has you're Mom (I can cut and paste a few of her comments if needed)! ;-)

Hopefully I'll get to see you soon!