Monday, May 26, 2008

ok well now after the first day of fun.....

Well where do i begin? my mom took my chance of driving the car away when i get bac, that sucks! So now i hope i can get it back with this one. i am sorry mom i was just trying to have a lil fun you know how it was to be 23!(im not even going to touch that one it is way to easy for me!!) so now then, to the real blog.


Today is memorial day, and for a lot of us soldiers over here we know way too many people that have been killed during this war. Myself, I'm going to a reading of all 4500 names and about 30 or so of those names i will know or atleast met in a unit before i left or vis verse. for all the people that read this blog today and see a soldier,airmen,salior, or marine, please do me this one thing and that is just go up and say "thank you" those 2 words mean the world to them even if they have a stupid look on their face, during a time like this and a war like this, we begin to question if it really makes sense what we are doing if this war is really worth,well as of lastweek 4500, all these deaths. now i cant truly get into how i really feel because im still on active status but soon ill be a civilian again and trust me a blog will be coming soon in the near future about this article it is a follow up.


now to the fun part pics. now im going to start off by saying the people that are in the next few pics mean a lot to me bc they are taking time out of their famous life to come and play for us.


ok this is paul wall, the redskin cheerleaders, and twista if you look at the to men look at the crowd they are happy as hell to see them, just that touch of home. the next blog will be about operation myspace and there are a lot more photos.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"THANK YOU", even though you dont fight for my country, I know what you do every day. And on days like this, it doesnt matter what the governments plan was when they went over there. You see the people on the streets smiling at you, you know they are thankful.
I pray to god that the day will come, where you will only have to wear your uniform for a ceremony and not to work.
We love you

Anonymous said...

SPC Dude-
Thank you! I know your Grandpa would be saying it ot you today if he were here. It's men like you, Grandpa nad millions just like you that let us live in the world we do! Your Dad and I are both extremely proudof you! Thanks again and for being such a great son!
Love,
A Very Proud Dudesmom!

Thunder said...

SPC Dude,

Sorry I didn't get on to see this one earlier, I was on a late night conference call!

I think you know how I feel about the service that you guys and girls are doing for the rest of us. I also know that more than half the world probably doesn't understand or even give it a second thought until they need your services, and then don't truly appreciate the sacrifice! I'm proud that you and your cousin's have answered the call to duty and stand shoulder to shoulder with other sons and daughters to fight for freedom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz! I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I am proud to have a cousin serving our nation. Happy Memorial Day!

Love,

Joe

SPC.Dude said...

to all,
thankyou very much for writing me i am still trying to get everything uploaded from yesterday. i love you all very much. and to Joe, i didnt even know you were on here lol how is everything going for you? talk to you all soon and will see you all very soon.

Anonymous said...

Dude THANK YOU for doing your job. So that men like me can live in the land of the free. I hope you keep a stiff upper lip. At the ceremony You got real close to all of those celebrities .Good job. My son is in boot camp now. Ask your mom for his address .I’m sure he would like to here from you. Just a thought. Be careful don’t bite the hand that once fed & clothed you .I don think she was amused. From the U.S.A .be safe mouth shut head down.S T E B

Anonymous said...

Dude-
You do know don't you that I was just messin' with you? I think you're very funny even if it's at my expense.
Hope things are going well for you see you soon.
Love,
Mom