Sunday, May 25, 2008

second time first blog

most of you that know me know i had a blogspot before, well with being in the military well i have way too many passwords i have to keep in my head and i forgot 2 so far so i would like to think I'm not doing that bad. well for those that don't know me you might know my father (thunderdave.blogspot.com) he and my mother both blog on that one.

well to my parents and to my girlfriend- i just wanted to say i cant wait to see all of you guys very soon. i look forward to it and sorry dad that i wont be able to be there for your big 50 but i will be there for moms 51 so we can still mess with her about being younger and how she is old as dirt LOL(just joking mom you know i love you) well i don't know much else I'm sitting here at work and am bored BC on Sundays there isn't much really going on until the afternoon.

Tanja- i love you and trey very much and i cant wait to hear him talk me to death like he does you when we are trying to talk LOL well once again i love you guys and see everyone very soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just devirginized my name on blogspot by NOT calling me a sausage princess!!!!
WORK the Punctuation marks and the language, baby!!!!

I dont think through anything that i do or say at this point you can get a picture of how much your missing in our life. We cant wait to have you back. Falling asleep and knowing your safe!
TJ & Trey

P.S. I bet Trey cant wait to talk your ears bloody ( you can learn alot from each other too---you teach him more English and he teaches you more German).

Anonymous said...

Dude-
Okay that's it....headed to the flea market right now? Why you ask? To pick up a cheap bicycle so you can be mobile when you get here. Too bad that cute little Solstice, the SUVan and the new Harley will just sit where they are..in case you forget who I am, I'm the one older than dirt! This is really gonna cost you Dude! Oh that's okay, don't worry I'll just go ahead and take out what I feel you owe me for all the ugly remarks! LOL
Love you,
Me